Wednesday, July 1, 2015

New Design Coming Soon!

I'm happy to report that I tried Cucki Imran's suggestion of using "Air Dry" as a theme for a cross stitch design. The CHS follower from South Africa wrote: "It's so cute and so nostalgic design ... so natural and so prim ... I always love old washing lines and clothes flying in air ... such a sweet sight and simple pleasure." Cucki says that she loves to stitch and her heart is fed by stitching. She started stitching few years ago and is now hooked with her crosses! I added a Quaker twist plus a few animals and Sherri Berkman, of Virginia, stitched it to perfection. It will be ready to ship by July 10th.

3 comments:

  1. It sounds cute, can;'t wait to see it Marty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like something I would enjoy. Could you tell me the name of your design? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear deary cucki is so happy :) and flying in the air like a happy air dry quilt..
    Thank you so much
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete