Monday, February 11, 2013

Lucky Sampler?

I'm interrupting the Spring countdown to share this photo with you. I was photographing another CHS new release and was surprised to see a tiny rainbow at the bottom of the image. It seemed appropriate for the design, More Than Luck, which features a four leaf clover.


Each of the leaves of a four leaf clover are thought to have special meaning: One if for faith, one for hope, one for love and one for luck. I hope that this design brings you all four!

8 comments:

  1. How appropriate! I love this design. Look forward to getting it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marty, I love the four leaf clover design. My birthday is in March. So fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday in advance to Lois Anne and to two other very talented needle-artists with March birthdays: my mother who is turning 89 and my niece who will always be 21 to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this design! Oh dear, another "must have" added to the growing list.

    ReplyDelete